Turn on and manage your notification settings in Cube to receive:
- A Weekly Digest summarizes changes made to your data in Cube.
- This reminder will send at 8 AM EST every Friday
- This is automatically turned on by default for Finance and Admin level users.
- The Actuals Reminder to receive a reminder once a month to import your Actuals data.
- This reminder will send at 9 AM EST on the 15th of every month.
- This is automatically turned on by default for Admin level users.
All reminders are sent via email and can be managed at a user level.
To turn on or off your notification settings, go to your Cube Portal to get started.
1. From Settings, in your navigation bar, select Notifications
2. The check box must be checked to subscribe to a notification. To unsubscribe, simply uncheck the box:
3. Once you've modified your notification settings, click Save. You'll receive a confirmation message at the top of your screen confirming the update.
Have ideas on how to make Notification Settings work even better for your team? Tell our Product Team!
Article is closed for comments.