Import Data from your ERP or General Ledger and map any new fields to Cube to ensure your single source for planning, reporting, and forecasting is up to date.
1. On the Source Data page, click the button to open the Import Drawer.
2. If you're prompted to do so, click the Resync button at the top of your import drawer to re-authorize your connection.
3. Select the Date Range, Scenario, and Defaults for your import.
4. Once you've made your selections, click Import Data to begin the import.
5. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email letting you know that your import has finished.
Once your import is complete, you'll be ready to begin mapping transactions.
- About Cube Data Importing
- Importing Source Data Via Cube's API
- How to Import Source Data to a Different Scenario
- How do changes made in ERP impact your Cube?
- How to Update Source Data