Create a formula for an account, but only for a designated scenario. This feature is helpful if you want to Forecast an account using a formula but still want it's Actuals data coming from a GL.
For example - Subscriptions Revenue. This account is forecast using a formula, Active Subs * ACV, but still has actuals data coming from QBO
Creating a Scenario-Based Formula
1. Click Formulas on the left-hand side under Inputs
2. Click on the
3. A pop-out window will appear on the right. Name the Formula and Select the Parent Scenario from the dropdown menu
4. Write your formula using "quotation marks" around Cube dimensions or select the populating dimension name from the selection. See the table of operations supported.
5. In the Apply To dropdown menu, select the scenario you'd like the formula to be associated with
🗣️Formulas cannot be applied to Actuals Scenario, as it has write protection.
6. Click Save Formula to save your changes
Need further support writing formulas? See this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.