Add dimensions to your Cube hierarchy directly from the mapping page for dimensions that don't yet exist.
Quick add a Dimension
1. Navigate to your Source Data page in your Web portal.
2. Click on the three dots to open the menu and select Mapping.
3. Click on any Cube Dimension dropdown menu that is unmapped. You may want to use the Filter to Hide mapped dimensions.
4. Click the icon to the right of the Cube Dimension field to prompt the Add Account Dimension
5. Input the dimension's name into the Name field and select the Parent of the new dimension.
7. Once finished, click on Add Dimension in the bottom right corner to see this new dimension mapped to the source system dimension. Repeat these steps for any additional new dimensions to complete your mapping.
8. Click on Save Mapping in the top right, and you are all set to import your source system data!