Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provides an extra level of security for your Cube account by requiring an authentication code when logging into both the home page and the sidebar.
Turning on 2FA
1. Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner and click on Settings
2. Click on Security
3. Click on the button
2. Click on the button and , respectively
3. Select which authentication method you'd like to use:
4. Click to scan a QR code and input the token generated by your authentication app
Phone Call or Text Message
4. Click to your phone number, then again to input the token sent to your device
Success! 2FA is now enabled on your account. The next time you log into Cube (portal or add-on) you'll be prompted to input a 2FA code using your selected method.
Optional - Add a Backup Phone Number
We recommend that you enable backups in case you lose access to your primary device.