If you have a pre-formatted range, use Select under Build to capture your data by following the steps outlined below:
1. Open the Cube sidebar and click Select
2. Highlight your table on the sheet, including column and row headers, and click Select Range. Cube will scan your row and column headers for Cube dimensions.
3. Set your Filters and click Fetch Data to write data to your range.
- Is data not showing up?
- Validate your table to check if Cube recognizes every dimension
- Check your filter selections to make sure you've selected the right dimensions
- Need to update the range selection?
- Simply highlight your updated range and click Reselect Range:
Please sign in to leave a comment.