This article will show you how to build a range within Excel or Google Sheets in order to fetch your data.
Building Your Range
- Open the Cube add-on within Excel or Google Sheets
- Click the 'New' button under the Build section
- Drag your dimensions into either the 'Columns' or 'Rows' sections
In the clip below, 'Time: Q1-20' is being set as the Column header and 'Account: Income Statement' is being set as the Row header.
- Click the 'Add Remaining Dimensions' button to bring your remaining filters down
Note: If dimensions are not allocated properly, the 'Add Remaining Dimensions' will not be clickable
- Click the 'Fetch Data' button to build your range and fetch your data
Article is closed for comments.