It's easy to archive, organize, and make changes to an existing template directly from the add-on or Cube portal:
- Access templates
- Organize templates into folders
- Update an existing template
- Delete templates
How to Access Templates
From the Add-On
1. Open your add-on in your selected spreadsheet, and under Build, select Open. All templates you've created will be available for selection.
2. Click Manage to be taken to your Cube Portal Reports section to organize your templates or create folder.
From Cube Portal
1. Visit Cubesoftware.com to log in
2. Select Reports from the navigation bar on the side to access your templates and folders.
Organize Templates into Folders
1. From your Cube portal, select Reports
2. In the right-hand corner select the folder icon
3. Name your folder and then click the Add Folder button
Once you've named your folder and added it, it'll be available in your Cube Portal and Add-On.
4. Next, add your created templates into your folder by selecting the to the right of your template.
This is also a good time to update permissions if you'd like it to be company-facing.
5. Select the Update Report button once you've made the changes, and you'll receive a green confirmation message that your change was successful.
Update Existing Template
To make changes to an existing template structure, open your template in your spreadsheet, make the necessary changes, and publish the template changes.
Keep in mind deleting templates is permanent.
1. Open your Cube Portal
2. Select Reports from the navigation bar on the left
3. If your template lives in a folder, double-click on the folder to access your template.
Next to your template, click on the select the Remove Report option from the drop-down
4. You'll be asked to confirm you want to delete this template. Click the Remove button to finalize your action.
Don't want to delete a template but no longer want to use it? Create an archive folder to store old templates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.