It's easy to archive, organize, and make changes to an existing template directly from the Spreadsheet add-on or Web portal:
- Access templates
- Organize templates into folders
- Update an existing template
- Delete templates
How to Access Templates
From the Spreadsheet add-on
1. Open your Spreadsheet add-on in your selected spreadsheet, and under Build, select Open. All templates you've created will be available for selection.
2. Click Manage to be taken to your Web portal Reports section to organize your templates or create a folder.
From Cube Portal
2. Navigate to the Reports area of the Web portal to locate your templates and folders.
Organize Templates into Folders
1. From your Web portal, select Reports
2. Select the add folder icon
3. Name your folder and then click the Add Folder button
After you've named your folder and added it, it will be available in your Web portal and Spreadsheet add-on.
4. Next, add your created templates to your folder by selecting the three dots menu to the right of your template.
This is also a good time to update permissions if you'd like it to be company-facing.
5. Select the Update Report button once you've made the changes, and you'll receive a green confirmation message that your change was successful.
Update Existing Template
To make changes to an existing template structure, open your template in your spreadsheet, make the necessary changes, and publish the template changes.
Note: Deleting templates is permanent.
1. Open your Web portal and navigate to the Reports section.
3. If your template is organized in a folder, double-click on the folder to access your template.
Next to your template, click on the three dots menu and select the Remove Report option from the dropdown.
4. You'll be asked to confirm you want to delete this template. Click the Remove button to finalize your action.
Don't want to delete a template but no longer want to use it? Create an archive folder to store old templates.