This article will show you how to create budget input templates in Cube and share them with other members of your team.
Creating the Template
1. I've already made a Q1 T&E Budget - Sales template in Sheets, so my next step is registering it using Select Existing mode.
2. Next, I'll need to update the filters. Specifically, I'll change Department to "Sales" and Scenario to "Budget".
3. Now that my range is set up, I'm ready to publish it as a template. To do so, I'll scroll to the Publish section and click the Template tab.
4. Before I publish my template, I'm going to rename it to Q1 T&E Budget - Sales and select Share with all SampleCo users
5. Click Publish Template
Updating the Budget
1. Now that I've saved the template to Cube, my Sales manager can load it to their sheet using their sidebar.
2. Once they've input their budget updates, my Sales manager can publish their data.