SSO is intended for accounts with multiple users who take the extra security measure of signing into third-party applications using an identity provider.
Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Okta:
- An Okta account with admin privileges
Customer Success can enable the SSO functionality in your account manually. Please provide the following Okta Connection Settings
Accessing your account with single sign-on (SSO)
Once Customer Success has enabled Okta. You can use Okta SSO to sign in.
1. Select Sign in with Okta.
2. Enter your organization’s sign-in URL and click Submit. Need help finding it?
3. You will be redirected to the Okta sign in. Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
4. After a successful sign in, you will be redirected to Cube.