Fetch to multiple ranges to update your whole spreadsheet in just a few clicks:
1. Click on the range, under Select
2. Click the checkbox next to each range you'd like to update. Select All if you'd like to update each range across every tab on your spreadsheet.
3. Once you've selected each range to update, select Apply
4. Next, click the Fetch Data button.
Once the fetch has completed, you will receive a toast with the results. Additional details will appear in the mini Audit Trail.
Note: Possible errors could include WiFi availability
- Add Multiple Ranges to One Sheet
- How to Re-Fetch Ranges
- Common Range Selection Issues
- How to Validate a Range
- Guide to Build Options for Range