1. On the Source Data page, click the Data Tables tab
Note: The file size limit is 50MB. Files larger than this will not upload.
2. Click Upload Data Table
3. Input a name for the data table
4. Set the Type to "Generic"
5. [Optional] If you want this data to be modifiable, select the "Data imported from this table can be modified via other methods" checkbox.
Note: If this option is not selected, the data imported in this table for a specific cross-section can only be updated/modified via another import in this specific table.
6. [Optional] If you want to create opening balances for Balance Sheet accounts, select the “Create opening balances on upload” checkbox.
7. [Optional] If you have any attributes associated with your employee roster data:
- On the Data Tables page, click Edit
- Click the Attributes tab
- Click Add New
- In the Name field, input the name of the attribute
- Click Add Attribute
- Repeat those steps 1-5 for each attribute the customer wants to add
Now that your data table has been configured, you can upload a CSV of your data. To access the upload page:
- Click the Edit button on the Data Tables page
- Click the Data Uploads tab
This tab will show you the expected layout of your CSV, as it depends on how your specific Cube environment is configured.
Once you've confirmed that your CSV is configured properly:
- Click Upload Data File For Importing
- Input a name for the upload
- Click Upload to open our import wizard
- Click Upload data from file, then select the file you'd like to upload
- Follow the steps on the import wizard, then click Continue to complete your upload
Success! You'll receive an email once your data has finished uploading to Cube.