Clear out published data for a specific month of a budget or forecast scenario.
To get started, navigate to the Data Exporter and export all the data for the period you want to delete. Once you have the download, follow the next steps:
- Delete any attribute columns
- Delete all 0 value lines
- Remove data from the Value column
- Replace the Value column header with the Scenario name to create a Cube range column and row format
- Delete Scenario column (now redundant)
- Remove duplicates (only applicable if there were attribute columns removed in step 1)
- Select Range and Publish blank values
Note: The Data Exporter data includes formula dimensions, these can either be left in the file and Cube will just ignore them, or they can be removed to decrease the size of the published range.
Please sign in to leave a comment.