1. On the Source Data page, click the Data Tables tab
Note: The file size limit is 50MB. Files larger than this will not upload.
2. Click Upload Data Table
3. Input a name for the data table...
Where does FP&A run into problems with Employee Data?
Collecting, formatting, and mapping employee data into plans and reports is time-consuming, manual, and error-prone.
Calculating employee expe...
Set up a ChartHop connection to bring employee roster data into Cube. Use the data to analyze the drivers of your people costs, and perform employee-level planning in your plans, budgets, and forec...
Set up your Salesforce connection. Align the Salesforce data with your Cube data. Import updates as frequently as you want. Then use the data from opportunities to inform your budget and forecasts....
The Finance tech stack continues to expand, and that’s a great thing. It’s about time Finance invests in its own technology modernization projects. Today Finance tech stacks include ERPs, HRIS, C...
This article shows you how to map your connected source system to Cube.
1. On the Source Data page, click View > Mapping
2. In the Cube Dimension column, input the name of t...
1. On the Source Data page, click the Import Data button to open the Import Drawer.
2. If you're prompted to do so, click the Resync button at the top of your import drawer to re-authorize your co...